We just wanted to give You the current update. We’re running v1.0.1:.
- many improvements in IDE, more stable project loading
- fixes and improvements in project publishing, some of you reported a bug: “Error while publishing project: fs” – now it should be fixed 😉
- bug fix in opening web ssh terminal – the password from modal was not copied correctly
- tags autocomplete and dashboard loading were optimized
- migrate from glusterFS to enterprise level NAS, I/O operations will be faster and we wiil be able to offer you more disk space for your projects
- recently we have suspended access to Python 3 projects because it caused some problems, but now we are working to bring it back
- we are working on new project templates for machine learning and computer vision, stay tuned!